Monday, September 3, 2007

How I know Ian is Matt's son...

...tonight I was sitting on the couch with Ian on my lap. The TV was on as background while Erin and I were talking. I was bouncing Ian around occassionally, and playing and talking with him every once in a while. Erin got up and left the room, and I turned the TV off. Ian SCREAMED bloody murder - his hurt cry - and I freaked out bc I didn't see anything wrong with him. Erin came back in and immediately sized up the situation in a humorous way, "Aww, he's upset the TV is off." Just for fun, I turned it back on...IMMEDIATELY stopped crying. Little turd. Daddy's boy for sure. I think he misses sitting on the couch with him and watching sports while daddy narrates! (He doesn't watch TV with mommy!)

So, yeah, that's how I know Ian is Matt's. :)

No comments: