Friday, November 14, 2008

Charlie Company Graduation! :)

Well, he did it! Matt's platoons graduated today! Hooray! His first cycle completed!

We went to graduation, and I must say Ian had a lot of fun for the most part. He was especially enjoying the band play, even standing up to dance as they passed by for review!

He was very well behaved, I'm proud of him. Not easy for a toddler to stay in the same vicinity for an hour long "boring" ceremony! Later, he would have enjoyed running crazily all over the depot, haha.

As Matt passed by new Marines returning salutes and saying, "Oorah!" Ian was all-too-enthusiastic, and even started chanting, "Oowah, oowah" after him. Just too cute! He also enjoyed imitating the marching, doing his own versions of Marine movements.

There are some photos posted in the November miscellaneous album! I will work on getting some videos up soon, but they do take a while to upload!

And now, off to rest a bit, and bask in the glow of an exciting day! :)

From 11.2008 - MISC

No comments: