The picture above was taken the first time I put Ian in the seat yesterday. No joke, he stared INTENTLY at that little lion in the middle for about 5 minutes straight...with the most serious look on his face! He really loves it! For about 45 minutes while I was cooking his dinner, he stared at the little toys, and bounced around. He seemed highly amused at the fact that when he moved his arms, the seat moves too. It is too cute the way he waves his arms around clumsily, and I find myself just waiting for him to start giggling with glee. He may not always use his face to express emotion, but body language definitely tells a story! In this case, I just managed to catch the hints of a smile he was making on camera...I know it wasn't gas, the smiles happened too predictably with his activity!
The other toy of mention is the "Exer-saucer" from Grandma Gayler. It is SO cool! Eventually, when he gains enough neck control, he will be able to sit in it, and spin himself around to check out all the toys on the edges. It can also be converted to an activity table when he is too big to sit in the center anymore. As cool as this toy is, I can see how kids end up playing with the boxes instead of the toy. It took mommy a good little amount of time to get it put together! I can only imagine what will happen when he starts crawling around, and impatience takes effect. Here's mommy, studiously trying to assemble the gadgets, and little Ian crawling around in the box behind her, LOL! I can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment