Thursday, June 7, 2007

Visiting daddy at work!


This picture is simply classic!!! :) Notice the, "What on earth is that?!" look on Ian's face!

From the picture, you can see that Ian visited daddy at work today. He was awake the whole time too! The vote is still leaning almost completely towards the, "He looks EXACTLY like his daddy," side. We did get the response, "No, I can see both of you in him!" I think that makes the vote 1 million to 2, LOL.

One other note of interest for the day...when getting Ian ready to go, I laid him up on the changing table to change his clothes. Ian reached up and grabbed a chunk of my hair! I might have thought this was an accident, but when I pried his hand off, he swung his arm around, and then grabbed my shirt!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna have to be the 1 million and 1 to agree that Ian is Matt's little "mini-him"!!