Sunday, April 20, 2008

Word of the Day

Ian is saying new words every day...

Right now, he's very regulary using "no" (complete with headshake) and "loook" (not quite that clear, very humorous how he does it).

He's also tried to say "more," "ball," "book," and "dog" among others. Unfortunately, "dog" sounds more like "dawg" ::groan::

11 months old today...and I'm so behind on the monthly updates, I'll have to go back and postdate...but we do have the measurements on his physical baby calendar at least!

I can't believe he's going to be 1 year old next month!!!!! It snuck up on me, and now I'm in supercharge mode for party planning! :)

Everyone says it's because I blinked...and when I blink again he'll be having kids of his own. I'm hoping the next time I blink we'll be in heaven worshipping God!!! That would be the best fast forward of time I could ask for.

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend!

No comments: