Friday, September 12, 2008

Randomness of a 15 month old!

Ok, we're back up and running...packing up, visiting family and friends, unpacking and then FINALLY getting internet (no kudos for you Shentel) takes a lot of time and energy...especially when running after a very busy toddler and growing a new baby! So, here we go...with a new look and renewed energy! I'm aiming for Wednesdays and/or Fridays...you know what that means, enjoy new posts whenever they happen to show up! Ha!

I have also decided there will be no more monthly summary...it's a little harder now that some milestones are farther apart and changes are more subtle. So...I'll try to chronicle as much as I can as it comes up!

Be sure to vote at the poll on the right...will Ian have a brother or sister? One thing I do know for sure, he is going to be a phenomenal BIG brother! :)

No comments: