Monday, September 22, 2008

Turning up in odd places...

So, Friday didn't bring a post as we were working our way out of town for a beautiful wedding! We even had the clothes to dress up...but it turns out he got to nap and play with the Hibbs instead of getting fancified! I don't think he was very unhappy with the choices...sit and be quiet for a long time, or run about and have fun...hmmm, which would you choose, as a little one? I opted for cake, lol. No, seriously, I'm so happy for Sarah! Congratulations!

Well, here's a few interesting places Ian has turned up the past week or so!

In a cute suit! (Not to be confused with a zoot suit...haha I'm so funny!)


Hanging out to dry...almost literally!


In an itsy bitsy rocking chair!


Seeing family and friends was wonderful...and we have all noticed how BIG he is getting! Yes, in those size 2T clothes and 5 1/2 shoe he's looking quite big indeed. And, having learned to call out "mommy, mommy, mommy!" really puts into perspective that he's not a teeny little baby any more. How amazing, and what a blessing! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are easier ways to dry the baby than the spin cycle! But I guess the spin cycle would be the most entertaining! LOL!

Erica