Monday, June 29, 2009

Exersaucer Fun!

Little Miss Zoe is 3 months old and enjoying the exersaucer already!

From 06.2009 - MISC


It is so much fun to watch her learning how to hold herself up, make noise with the toys, and attempt to spin around!

But, my favorite moment was watching little brother actually playing with Zoe while she was in it! For five beautiful minutes, Ian gently turned Zoe to different toys on the side and patiently pointed out what they were. He even said, "Hear bird?" to her when the toy was making noises. "See, Zoe," he so sweetly announced, showing her the bee, as she stared at him intently. It was a truly amazing moment that Matt and I got to witness! I was so mesmerized I didn't even want to move to get my camera!

Zoe's little upturned face looking purposefully at her big brother in wonder, and Ian's gentle but intent gaze fixed back on her as they played...and the most amazing little exchange of smiles made eye-to-eye. It's one of those moments I won't even need a picture to remember. It's etched in my heart. :)



The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.
May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice! -Prov. 23:24-25

1 comment:

The Postlethwaite Family said...

Sooooo cute! I love the scripture! What a precious moment. Beautiful! Miss you... Ginnie