Wait a minute? Where on earth did the time go?! I just realized last night...I haven't done her three month post!!!
Little Miss has gone from 11.5 to 13.5 pounds and 22.25 to 24.25 inches!
Time flies by so quickly...it's a wonder. I thought it was a blur with Ian, but I'm now wondering where did my tiny baby go?!
A few things about Zoe this month!
-In 6 month size clothes with a few exceptions! She's definitely long! Size 2 diapers.
-Is very smiley and happy! She loves people!
-Will carry on a "coo conversation" with you!
-Laughs! Is very ticklish on those adorable chubby cheeks, under her chin, and her chunky little legs!
-Holds herself up in the exersaucer for a while, and is even discovering how to play with the toys.
-Blows bubbles at us...and sucks them back in again! (I must admit, this grosses Mommy out, amuses Daddy, and causes Brother to imitate!).
-Just beginning to grab toys within reach, opening and closing her fingers with increased dexterity and curiousity.
-Loves bath time! She becomes wide-eyed and excited to get into the water.
-Takes 3 definitive naps a day: morning (a couple hours after being up); afternoon (around lunch); evening (usually after dinner). She even puts herself to sleep!
-Sucks on her thumb for comfort, and to go to sleep.
-Drools a lot when she's awake!
-Often is seen holding her own hands together and staring at them!
-Stares directly into your eyes and smiles with a little sparkle.
FIRSTS:
*Field trips!: Sandbox @ Hilton Head and Georgia Aquarium...she loved them both, watched intently from the sling, then passed out!
*Favorite toy: It's definitely taggie blankets! Give them to her, and she picks it up and brings it right to her mouth!
I really can't get over what an amazingly contented child Zoe is! She really and truly only fusses when she is hungry or tired. Even then, many times in that situation she will just pop her fingers in her mouth and go to sleep, or placate herself for a while. She is such an amazing blessing to have in the family, I'm so thankful!
I know the months ahead will bring more and more growth...and I stare into her beautiful eyes and want to freeze time for a while! She's so beautiful, and such a joy! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment