Zoe discovered the toy box was not a bottomless one, as she had much hoped. It took a moment for us to place the muffled grunts requesting assistance.
Bella enjoyed being center stage for a few minutes, and even serenaded us. She's got moves to go with the singing, too. Forget American Idol, we've got the Bella Show!
Matt is always interesting...I don't know what was going on here, but it was funny. My guess is he's making fun of me taking so many pictures. :)
Ian even enjoyed flying an airplane on the Wii. Well, crashing it. Not an accident, he was enjoying the challenge to crash it, no matter how much assistance he had to fly over things. There's always more possibilities for a game than you envisioned.
Erin and I had fun taking 7 billion photos of everyone and everything. It's what we do. I learn a lot more about my lenses with each new situation I use them. Taylor provided the opportunity to capture some cute moments. I love how everything is engrossing to little ones!
I can't help it that I find annoyed faces so interesting either...and hardly a deterrent for more photos. I do know Ian loves photos though, because he begs me to sit at the computer and watch slideshow after slideshow!
Ian and Taylor had fun sitting at the table together. They took turns telling the funniest wordless jokes ever.
The best part about evenings like this, is having no particular plan and completely being ourselves. It's wonderful to have friends like this, and memories to treasure for a long time! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment