Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Up close and personal...


There's no such thing as a "quiet day at home" anymore. See above! Just playing with Ian, and just about every time he will do something new and exciting!

As we all know, Ian is NOT a fan of tummy time...but we make him do it anyway. For the most part, he rolls around on his hands and sucks on them. This time was different! I was encouraging him with a little fluffy toy, and he actually pushed himself up for a little while to look at it! Very cute! Kiki was even impressed...she meandered over and checked him out for a minute. :)

(And yes, I do have the camera with me almost constantly! Otherwise, how could I capture great moments like these?!)

P.S. I still haven't forgotten about the other parts to our 4th of July vacation...I'll end up post-dating them, so check back in the July archives in a few days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: