Well, sneak peek at Saturday's post!
Went to the doctor today, and Ian weighed 16.8 pounds! (And was 26 inches!). According to their charts, he's in 75 percentile for weight and height! Gooooo Ian! (Or should I say, grow...)
The doctor was impressed that he is starting to scoot already.
At church tonight, we stopped by the pumpkin patch for a little bit. Ian loved playing with the straw. He is very attracted to anything that makes a crackling sound. His hair looks very orange sitting with all those pumpkins! :)
Everyone is so amazed at how every day he is more attuned to things that are going on...and more full of smiles! Pastor Terry says that Ian is going to be a quiet observant type. The older he gets, the more I look forward to seeing that personality develop.
I came across a quote that describes interestingly (and quite well) that whole process...
"The older we get, the more we become like ourselves."
So true! Ian is that same little laid back baby that was in my belly a few short months ago. God made him just the way he is. It's so amazing!
I can't believe it will be 5 months on Saturday. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment