Originally submitted at Soap.com

- - Method Smarty Dish Detergent - Pink Grapefruit - 20 ct - - - just when you thought smarty couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that ...
Great Dish Detergent!
Pros: Streak Free Application, Multi-Use, Does Not Leak
Best Uses: Daily Cleaning, Kitchen
Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented
Primary use: Personal
I've tried many automatic dish detergents that are eco-friendly.
This is the first one I have used that combines an easy to dispense tablet, and delivers the cleaning power I would expect from "regular" dish detergent. We have "normal" water (not especially hard or soft), and this detergent does not leave spots or streaks on dishes.
We pre-rinse only the dirtiest dishes, and have never had a problem with leftover food.
I would definitely recommend giving this detergent a try. For the price, performance, and the environmental impact, it can't be beat!
(legalese)







No comments:
Post a Comment