Friday, September 10, 2010

Pregnancy Update



Last week, I had my first official appointment, and as you can see...got a sneak peek of the little baby in there!

Everything looked perfect, and baby was measuring right at 10 weeks (a little over an inch crown to rump). My "due date" will remain March 31st, although keep in mind due dates mean absolutely nothing at all. It should be more of a due month!

Anyway, Matt was able to join me, and we laughed at the doctor calling our little sleeping baby, "Sugar Booger." We saw the little flickering light that meant the heart was beating, and heard very fast thumping of 178 beats per minute. It looked like a little hand even waved at us briefly.

Unless something radical changes, I will be transferring my care from the Naval Hospital. This weekend, we are visiting the Midwife Group and Birth Center in Savannah as an option. I'll keep everyone posted as decisions are made, and the belly grows! :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see and hear more about your "Sugar Booger!!" Hee hee

Julie said...

LOL, thank you! :)

Den Mother said...

Can't wait to see "Sugar Booger". My sister and BIL are calling theirs Baby Robato (with parts made in Japan!!) Quite appropriate for a family stationed in Misawa.