Thursday, September 2, 2010

Featured Blogger!

So...I know I've been a little slower on updating my own blog, but I have been featured twice on a cloth diaper blog! I'm so excited! :) I have learned so much by reading about the experiences of others, and enjoy sharing my unique experience too. This website is run by my favorite company to order cloth diapers and accessories (as you earn points for your purchases!), and they even have a weekly cloth giveaway that I'm hoping to win one day. You'll notice it's one of the buttons on the side of my blog.

The Cloth Diaper Whisperer

If you're interested, check out the following links featuring my articles:

One Cloth Diaper and My Laundry Room Revolution

Carefree Travel with Cloth

I'll be updating my own blog again soon with our pindo palm jelly recipe. Too bad I can't share it with everyone through Blogger, it's delicious! :)

No comments: