Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back (again)!

We have made our way safely back home after the Christmas trip, and have found ourselves settling into the routine once again!

Ian is amusing himself endlessly with his new stash of toys (ESPECIALLY the Little People bus). I've been busy with laundry (Isn't it such a blessing to have enough clothes to be swamped with laundry?! And, I mean that very seriously!). Matt is getting ready to pick up a new series on Saturday...and will be promoted to CAPTAIN on Friday morning (I can't even explain how excited I am!). Zoe is still growing, and maneuvering away, although now that she's filling out the belly some her movements have slowed a touch (all part of the process!). The third trimester officially starts tomorrow! So hard to believe we're in the home stretch!

I'm uploading a few pictures from the trip, be sure to check them out! It was wonderful to see everyone and spend some quality time! :)

From 12.2008 - MISC

No comments: