So, we're back home for a little bit! Thanksgiving was a wonderful opportunity to visit with friends and family, and we had a great time! It was so nice to have Daddy home and spend lots of quality time together as a family. I'll be posting some pictures soon!
Special thanks to Erica for throwing me a wonderful baby shower! I'm even more excited now to meet little Zoe (was that possible?!). We also had a 4d Ultrasound done. You can view the photos here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.gayler/Zoe4DUltrasound#
I'll be posting again soon now that we're back and settling into the routine again! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







2 comments:
I love being able to read about what's going on with y'all since you up & left us..LOL. I love the ultrasound pictures also. How can one look at those & say there is no God.
Where are the baby shower pics? LOL! Curious to see how cute my house looks on the Gayler Family Update website!!! LOL! Love you all!
Post a Comment