So, off we headed to the potty (he chose the one in his room), and he asked for a book to read.
| From 12.2008 - MISC |
THIRTY MINUTES LATER...I'm getting tired of sitting on the ground next to him waiting!! (Not as comfortable with a big ol' belly, let me tell you!). I keep asking me if he's all done and wants to get up, but it was his idea...so we sit some more!
Finally, daddy comes home (close to the 45 minute mark), and after several books, Ian is ready to get up. Nothing yet, but the fact he's taking a lot of interest, and seems to get the idea is a good sign!
He still goes most nights right before shower time when the water is running. So, we're getting there! I'll keep you updated on any new "developments"! :)







1 comment:
Hey he just wanted to be the king & sit on his throne...LOL
That's a man for you, just make you wait & wait. He's so darling. You're right, he'll catch on. He's smart...Love & miss my little man...Yes I miss mom & dad also
Post a Comment