Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell to 2008!!

What an amazing year full of God's blessings! I have been looking over the pictures from the year...and besides realizing that I have a billion pictures (3,730 to be exact...and that's not counting the wedding/senior pictures I took for others), I realize SO much has happened in 2008 that was memorable...there's no way I could do a slideshow of ALL the moments! The show would last half an hour!! So, I tried best I could to pick out only a few from each month. The other pics are still up in the albums on Picasa, so I'll let you go back and look at all of them if you have lots of time to kill! Haha!

Otherwise, please enjoy the show (MAJOR kudos to Picasa3 for the amazing software!).



HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

1 comment:

The Postlethwaite Family said...

I love it, Julie! What a fabulous look at the past year. Ian has grown so much and we can't wait to meet Zoe.

Best wishes in 2009!

The Postlethwaite Family