Thursday, December 18, 2008

Zoe's Heartbeat!

Last night was very exciting! I have a sound amplifier specifically designed to help you hear the heartbeat (and other noises) of the growing little one. It recommends you begin using it in the 3rd trimester (just a few weeks away!). However, I read on my baby update that you may be able to hear the baby's heartbeat with a stethescope at this time...

So, almost needless to say at this point...we were able to VERY CLEARLY hear little Zoe's racing heart! It is so amazing to hear that sound, and feel her moving around and growing! What an amazing miracle every day is, as God knits all the pieces necessary for life together in my womb! I'm so much in awe! :)

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." -Psalm 139:13-26 (NLT)

No comments: