Kids definitely come up with their own names for people! I think of how my Grandmother became Meme, my aunt Ruthie Bell...and how others grandparents end up being called Nonni, Nanna, etc...my friend Erica has been Kia...I've been called Juwie...and the list could go on and on...
For a while, even though we have always been, "Mommy" and "Daddy" while expressing ourselves to Ian, he's called us "Momma" and "Dadda." Now, I have a new name! I'm "honey"!
It's so funny to hear him from all corners of the house, calling, "Honey! Honey!" And, maybe it's just because it's such a cute thing, but it seems he is calling for me even more than usual! That's ok, I enjoy hearing his sweet little voice...as long as he doesn't start telling me to do chores! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







1 comment:
That is tooooo funny! I wish I could hear it too! I miss you guys and all the cute things Ian is doing. I want to see you soon!
:)
Post a Comment