Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"In" his own bed!

Last night was the...hmmm...I lost count, of how many nights ago Ian really started protesting against his nightly routine! (And, things were going SO WELL...shower, read a book, lay down, and SLEEP!). I just was not ready to hear another night of screaming until he went to sleep. There HAD to be a better way! So I tried rocking, he laid with us a while...not really working out so well...

So, I decided, why not just take his mattress out of the crib and put it on the floor (I've been thinking about this for a few days now, but finally got brave/ready enough to try it).

INSTANTLY, crawled onto the bed, laid his head down, and went to sleep. Not another peep out of him!

This morning, when I heard him stirring, I went in to peek on the little man. Can we still count it as the first night "in" his own bed? :)

From 01.2009 - MISC

No comments: