Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Projects!

This week is Matt's first week in the new Marine Corps Water Survival Class. Of course, I don't believe I got all of the name right, but that's the idea! The next 2 weeks are focusing on the conditioning...and the crazy new schedule (4pm to midnight). It's definitely been interesting having Matt home during the day! Ian wasn't sure what to think when he woke up yesterday and daddy was home!

Ian has been fighting off a little bit of a cold, so it's been very laid back during the day. (Considering Matt is too tired for much of anything after so many hours swimming with bricks in the pool, among other things!). I've been working on some projects for Zoe and the kids room...I'll post up an album soon. I'm so glad God has blessed me with energy to get things done, and I'm definitely having fun!

That's about it for the update so far...we had an amazing time with Karen and Elizabeth when they came to visit, and definitely want to make a trip up to Jax SOON! Miss everybody a lot! :)

1 comment:

The Postlethwaite Family said...

Will be praying for Matt and your sweet family. Please make sure we are on the call list for when Zoe arrives. Even call to interrupt school if you have to. (910)938-7011 is the school number. :) We will be praying for her safe arrival. :) Love that Ian for us. We miss you all. :)