So, we've asked Ian, and he's pretty good...
What does a cow say? "MOOOO!"
What does a pig say? "OINK!"
What does a dog say? "WOOF! WOOF!"
And oh, if only I had a video camera running at this one! Just for fun I ask him a new (and non-rehearsed) question...
What does Ian say? (He stares at me for a few seconds, and I have to repeat the question...)
What does Ian say? "NO!" (With the biggest smile on his face).
I think this qualifies as one of those truly priceless moments! I will treasure this one for a long time! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







1 comment:
CUTE!! In Russian club the other day we are discussing that animal sounds are different in other langauges. In Russia, the dogs do not say "Bark or Woof". They say,"Gav! Gav!".
Miss you guys. :)
Post a Comment