Last night at the pool, I managed to grab some pictures of our little fish in training. He has so much fun, he literally squeals with delight! He recognizes the drive to the pool...as soon as we make the turn, he starts saying, "Swimmin, funnn!" Every night, it seems he gets braver and braver, throwing himself with reckless abandon into the water (and under it) from his little haven on the steps. Once we acquire some swim wings or something similar, I know he'll be thrilled to be swimming "on his own." A funny little moment NOT caught on film (I was putting the camera away *tear*) was when daddy threw Ian up in the air, and his swim trunks went floating away! Ian wanted desparately to get them and get dressed again! He knew that he was done with the pool though...finally he will surrender to coming out of the pool when he starts shivering (even telling us, "cold" on his own!). I'm so glad Matt found the pool!
We have some rain moving in tonight, but the forecast for next week is still rather mild. I'm looking forward to more park weather! I'm ready for spring! (Because spring is one step closer to summer! lol). Ian and I definitely are enjoying our walks outside in this beautiful weather...and my camera is loving some of the gorgeous views! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment