Rectangle "Windows"
-Cereal box cut into a rectangular "frame" shape OR top of a tissue box with the center plastic film removed
-Packing tape
-Random craft materials for sticking on the window (we used leftover party sequins, but tissue paper, buttons, etc. would also work)
1. Put a layer of packing tape over the open area of the box and flip sticky side up.
2. Stick fun shapes/objects on tape.
3. Cover with another layer of packing tape and enjoy!
Ian studiosly began his project by dumping all the sparkles on the table.
Zoe chose to pick each piece out one by one.

Nimble little fingers were at work, making a window.
Can't you see we are hard at work?
Ian was proud of his window, "Mom! It's the same on both sides! I love this thing, it's my favorite octagon." (So, we're still working on shapes, or he was focused on something in the window?
Zoe carried hers around for some time saying, "Pretty! Pretty!"
It was a fun little project, and I love that all of us could do it together. I can't wait for the next project to take shape! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment