Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Beebee! Beebee! Beebee!"

This is the chant I've been hearing lately if I forget to put Ian's baby doll in with him when he naps. He's not really concerned with it any other time, but MUST pull it to himself at nap time and bed time as his little cuddly snuggle companion. I must say, it's definitely an attack of the "awww"s for me every time. Sometimes, his baby even gets a little kiss or two!

From 10.2008 - MISC


Another of his new routines, I might have mentioned before...is his tendency to put fingers to lips when he is tired, cranky, or in need of comfort. I do believe it's his alternative to thumb-sucking. Perhaps it goes back to his nursing days, when he would reach up and touch my lips while he nursed? Either way, it's another cute little Ian-ism that I will look back on with fondness.

From 10.2008 - MISC


Every day I feel more and more love for this little blessing! I gain a new understanding of how deep God's love for us must be...as His is the perfect love. And, I realize more and more how unfathomable it was for Him to give His only perfect Son for ME, for US. That's love, for sure. :)

No comments: