We have been sick now what feels like FOREVER. Ok, 3 weeks. Close enough. Ian of course, seemed to be pretty unaffected except for diarrhea (now we're confident it's not a food allergy hooray!) and a little bit of a stuffy nose. Then, he developed what looked like pinkeye over the weekend. Nasty stuff, I'll spare you the descriptives...
Yesterday was family doctor day...where I was glad to find out it IS a virus, no infections, and go back to treating symptoms. (Measuring right at 17 weeks by the way, so erasing any doubts of multiples!!). Ian's pediatrician prescribed him some eye ointment. I waited for Matt to get home to help me put it on, and we forgot! Oops.
Now the miracle part, this morning he woke up and it's completely gone, no trace of any ickiness. I'm glad he's feeling well...maybe a little grouchier than usual, but nothing as bad and Matt and I. Wonder Boy does it again. I'm happy we don't have to hold him down to put it in his eye.
I guess the trip to the doctor was the cure. :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment