Mommy and daddy have been getting lots of random kisses and hugs lately! He'll be in the middle of playing and head right over to us and give one of those open-mouthed slobbery baby kisses (that could be utterly disgusting if it wasn't for the fact that it's the cutest thing EVER!).
And, Dr. update...
We went to the Dr. today to inquire about his constant diarrhea (no fever, really no other symptoms). He thinks it's a virus, wants us to come back in a week if it's still going, and we'll do stool samples and whatnot. Second guess was a soy allergy. So, we'll see what happens this week!
I really love this doctor too! Praise God He set us up with one that is sensitive and conscientious to our well-informed vaccination choices! He didn't say anything other than, "You know I have to recommend it, but we can talk again when you're ready." I think I almost passed out, lol. Anyway, great news. :)
P.S. He measured 32 inches at the Dr.'s office. Did he really grow over night?!
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment