Monday, October 6, 2008

Height/Weight Check-In!

The last measurements I logged were at 14 months...he was 30 inches, and 22.4 pounds.

Of course, we know he's growing...growing out of clothes and shoes still! He's wearing a size 5 1/2 or 6 shoe, has outgrown 18 month clothes (except for some pants), and is now in many more 24 mo. and 2T outfits!

So, what's the verdict? According to a couple of online calculators/growth charts, here are his stats, followed by percentages! Apparently whatever is causing him digestive upset is not interfering with growing!

Height: 31.75 inches. / 92%
Weight: 24 pounds / 58%
Head circumference: 18.5 inches / 72%

Just in case you were wondering precisely why head measurements are important (I was!), it's to make sure their brain is growing and developing at a steady rate too! This is the first time I've done it personally, but hey, why not?

At the moment, he's having a full-fledged toddler tantrum over not being able to move his toys like he wants to...and I'm out of here for now! :)

No comments: