Had one of my last check-ups today...woohoo let's celebrate! LOL.
I'm measuring right on, and starting to dilate/efface a little just as to be expected! She is still head down, and dropped slightly, but hasn't engaged yet. None of this means anything until after she's out when you can figure out the process in reverse, but interesting I guess! At the very least it means progress has begun, and that is definitely a good thing!
The doctor gave another brief on signs of labor and when to head to the hospital, and now the waiting game truly begins. Another short and sweet visit, and another week closer to Zoe!
I'm very excited to meet our little girl, but I know she'll come out when God is done "cooking" her! We still have the countdown to the end of Matt's training cycle, so we'll definitely be keeping busy until the big day arrives. I'm going to enjoy these last weeks as just Ian and I and make the most of the opportunity! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment