So...at my shower back in December (wow, time flies!)...we had most of the guests write down their guesses for Zoe's height, weight, and birthday! We're down to the final 2 contestants on the date, but I'll go ahead and see who wants to continue playing the game anyway and add a guess! Hey, if we've got to wait, might as well have some fun!
Here's the players so far!
NAME - Height/Weight/Birthday!
ME! - 20 in/7.5 lbs/Mar 20th
Erica - 21 in/7.1 lbs/Mar 27th
Lea - 19 in/7.3 lbs/Mar 19th
Sophie - 22 in/7.2 lbs/Mar 29th
Parisa - 20 in/8.5 lbs/Mar 21st
Octavia - 21 in/8 lbs/Mar 27th
Louise - 21 in/7.9 lbs/Mar 25th
Nancy - 20 in/7 lbs/Mar 22nd
Gail - 18.75 in/6.75 lbs/Mar 15th
And, if you already guessed the date and were wrong, feel free to guess again, but only the first one counts! The prize? Hmmm...I'll think of something! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







1 comment:
I don't know what to guess, but in the spirit of "playing the game" I'll guess April 1st, as an April Fools joke! :) She's probably saying, "Ha! Ha! Thought I'd come on my due date, huh?" I bet she's going to be a little firecracker and cute as can be! As for size and weight...I'll say, 8 lb 3 oz and 22 in long. I hope I'm wrong about the April 1st because I know how much you want to see your sweet one. :) Yet I'm sure you are still trusting in our creater to know what's best.
Post a Comment