Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glasses!

This morning, I woke up with some irritation in my eyes. Time to put the contacts away for now and pull out the glasses!

Ian notices (of course) that I have something new on my face and keeps trying to reach for them. I'm not even going to experiment and see if he would be nice with them! Instead, I chose to go into his room and pull out his "sunglasses" as a substitute for curiousity. After all, mine cost over $100 and his are most definitely under $10 (and probably even under $5!).

The most surprising thing to me is that after almost an hour, he's still wearing them! I guess he really does want to be just like mommy. I'm glad I gave him his own pair, or I'd be blind!!! :)

From 03.2009 - MISC

1 comment:

The Postlethwaite Family said...

Too Cute! That boy sure is something! :) Any more contractions?..Miss you and that sweet boy...Ginnie