Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lift Me Up

I had to say a special thank you to some friends who are helping at a time when so many things are going on in my life! You each have played a part in helping sort through some of the craziness of the past few weeks! There's long stories...longer stories...and life is filled with all sorts of adventures. You know, the ones you really don't want to be taking! A lot of things have surfaced and RE-surfaced lately...

For those of you who have listened and offered counsel: thank you. For those of you who don't have any clue what I'm talking about, thank you too. I know I have many people I can talk to. I'm surrounded by support and love from people that truly care and it means a lot.

There's more adventures ahead, but I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of victory. Victory because I know I have God and my friends on my side. I feel so lifted up. :)

And, I've been reflecting on some quotes I thought I would share!

Its all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation. - Dr. Rob Gilbert

We shall never cease from exploration. At the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

Talents are best nurtured in solitude; but character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

Go to your bosom; knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know. -Shakespeare

Many other amazing thoughts flood my mind, but in this moment I will rest fully on Psalm 46:10.

Be still and know that I am God.

I'm so thankful that I can, and that everyone was put in my life for a season as this. THANK YOU again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you :)

Julie said...

Love you too. THANK YOU! <3