Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time Marches On...

It's been a crazy week...and more signs are passing by that little Zoe is growing up. How did she turn one so fast?

She's got two front teeth, the cutest little gap, and the most wonderful smile.
From 04.2010 - MISC


Knowing when people are coming and going, she will often offer a tentative wave hello or goodbye.
From 04.2010 - MISC


Not everything is fun and games. The older we get, the more we realize our power to make choices and have our own opinion. I admire Zoe for her ability to assert her independence. She even chooses her battles...most often, she tries again and again to get her way. Sometimes, she turns to something else quickly. But, we are starting to see a little more of her temper. :)
From 04.2010 - MISC


Really, her expressions are growing with her every day. I thought of a thousand captions for this, but will let you imagine your own.
From 04.2010 - MISC


New discovery...and an interesting new perspective on the Gayler house. She appears to do her best thinking this way, and enjoys walking around the house checking everything out upside down.
From 04.2010 - MISC


I admit, I'm a bag lady. And, my little lady is now enjoying the best invention ever...snack bags. It truly is exciting! Watch her face when I reach into the cupboard for one!
From 04.2010 - MISC


As time continues to march on in our busy world, I'm so glad I get to know Zoe more. Love that bundle of independence. :)

No comments: