Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Splashing into Spring

This afternoon has marked yet another day of gorgeous weather here! I am so pleased that Spring is unfurling her beautiful green and yellow banner. Even though this means an uncomfortable dusting of pollen, the warmth of the sun makes it all so worth it!

It was just a quiet day with the three of us. We need more of these days! I did have to field some phone calls and sneak in some housework, but I am determined to enjoy even more of these precious moments with my babies.

Little curious face exploring the outdoors...
From 04.2010 - MISC


Hands swing behind her in frustration as she marches away from the stairs...
From 04.2010 - MISC


Little ruffled bottom reminiscient of my own childhood fancy pants...
From 04.2010 - MISC


Brother, splashing away in the cool plastic puddle...
From 04.2010 - MISC


Smiling away as he splashes...
From 04.2010 - MISC


The water is a little cold, but we make great lifeguards...
From 04.2010 - MISC


I'm so glad I can play in a plastic puddle again. I did venture my feet in the water, but mostly played over the side. It's still a little cold, ok? As we splash further into Spring, I'll enjoy getting very wet! :)

2 comments:

The Mommy said...

The cold didn't seem to bother Mr. Ian huh? :) What are you using for editing?

Annie said...

LOVE the fancy pants! Where can I get myself a pair? On second thought, I think they're only cute on little bottoms!!