Running endlessly in and out of that little treehouse was the best game ever. The best thing to me about it was how much Ian was interested in keeping Zoe involved in the game. He would follow after her and say, "Come back, Zoe! Don't you want to play? Come play in the house with me." He even obliged me for a photo op with her. Although he was trying to be cute and put his arm around her, she took it as him trying to hold her down.
If you haven't already noticed, Ian's smirk...oh, there just aren't words. And, that eyebrow thing he gets from Matt. Yes, it's most certainly from Matt. You should see my face when I try to do it!
Zoe tried climbing the cargo netting all by herself. While Ian was still getting to the third (rung? layer?), Zoe had made it almost halfway...with no help. Ian happily ran around making jokes and smiling just for the sake of well, nothing in particular. Zoe studiously inspected her surroundings and occasionally chased Ian out of the way. Oh, and stood at the top shouting, "EEEEEE-NNNN!!! EEEEE-NNNN!!! No! No! No!"
Just another random trip to the park...and more insight into the little people they are growing up to be. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time like a picture. Like nap time, too.
Knock, knock.
...(Who's there?)
Bed.
...(Bed who?)
Bed you're glad I'm only going to share one more knock, knock joke. :)












2 comments:
really wonderful pictures; love his smirk! =) i hear ya on freezing time- nap or otherwise!
Thank you. Yes, I'm kind of in love with that smirk! :)
Post a Comment