![]() |
| From Blogger Pictures |
Threatening to show everyone in cyberspace clearly did not help. Nor did mentioning the fact that I will print this photo in his High School yearbook. So, back to the drawing board. What do I do? Suggestions are very much welcomed. :)








3 comments:
Chuck E. Cheese has several reward calendars on their website. You can print them off & get 10 tokens with a food purchase. Anyway...there is one entitled "No Nose Picking". If he likes Chuck E. Cheese maybe that would work?! I still struggle with my kids!
Tell him if he wants to do that at least get a Kleenex or just pop his hand. We didn't really have a problem with this. Sorry
Cheri...Chuck E. Cheese!?!?! NOoooooooo! LOL. That's pretty hilarious they have a "No Nose Picking" chart!
For whatever reason, he's been better the past few days. Hopefully this is a good trend. :D
Post a Comment