Thursday, February 3, 2011

She Loves to Eat

Hi, I'm Zoe.

I like to eat all day.

In the morning, I have breakfast.

After breakfast, I go to the living room to play, and turn right around and have snack again.

Mommy cleans up after snack, and then it's time for something else to eat.

Finally I play with my toys and work up quite an appetite. Time to eat once more!

Sometimes, Mommy is playing with us or doing chores. I ask for "num-nums" and she reminds me that I just ate, and we'll have another snack in 15 minutes or so.

Mommy can't tell time. So after 15 minutes, I crawl onto the table and into the fruit bowl.

I walk around and snack, and then put it back in the bowl when I'm done so I can find it later. When Daddy got home tonight, he saw what's left of my snack on the table and took a picture for you.


I love to eat. All day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg sooooo cute.. best one was when we had duck I believe it was, and while Matt tried to get her a tiny piece she grabbed the biggest one from his plate and bit it haha