Thursday, July 8, 2010

Abundant Harvest

All I can think as I glance over the garden that keeps growing is how blessed we truly are to have such a wonderful plot right outside our back door! (That and how amazing it is that this happened without me getting a speck of dirt on my hands whatsoever...have I mentioned I love my husband!).




I'm thankful that God has blessed our abundant harvest!

9 You care for the land and water it;
you enrich it abundantly.
The streams of God are filled with water
to provide the people with grain,
for so you have ordained it.

10 You drench its furrows
and level its ridges;
you soften it with showers
and bless its crops.

11 You crown the year with your bounty,
and your carts overflow with abundance. -Psalm 65:9-11






I look forward to even more crops from our garden. The sweet potato vines have gone crazy, and I hope that reflects what's going on underneath the ground. I laugh a little every time I think of Matt planting sweet potatoes. :)

No comments: