Maybe I should start writing the script of funny things overheard on the baby monitor. I never thought those little gadgets would provide amusement, as they were intended for safety. Here's some of the latest episodes of "As the Baby Monitor Blinks."
-------------
An argument overheard in the morning:
Z: "Dada!"
I: " No! MOMMA!"
Z: "DADA!"
I: "NO! ZOE! MOMMA!!!!!!!"
Z: "Dada, dada, dada, dada."
I: Laughing. "No, Zoe, it's mom-ma. Moooom--ma."
Z: "Dada." Laughing again.
What I can't capture in writing is the intonations of their argument. I'm happy that at least they can laugh about their disagreement.
-------------
Random phrases from bedtime:
"Mooommmmy. I'm not going to sleeeeeeeeep. Lalalalalalalala."
"Zoe, we're not going to sleep, ok? ZOE! I said we're NOT going to sleep! Sit up! Oh no...you're going to sleep!"
"Get your finger out of your mouth! Zoe! Don't eat your finger off!"
"I'm awake. I'm awake. I'm awaaaaake!" (Screaming at the top of his lungs).
"Wow, that's fanTASTIC. I just had an idea!"
-------------
My morning wake up call:
"I know you hear me! MOOOOOOOM! Get in here! NOW! Mom, mom, mom! UGH! DAAAAAAAAAADY!"
"Time to get up and have some fun today!"
"Oh no where's my...where is it...I don't know what it is!"
"That was a good sleep."
-------------
Finally, a not so amusing episode last night:
"Mooooomy....Daaaaaaaddy! I pooped in my underwear!! I did! I pooped in my underwear!"
-------------
Be sure to tune back in during one of our regularly scheduled programs!
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







2 comments:
I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. ;)
Glad someone else got a laugh out of it too. He's an absolute mess! LOL.
Post a Comment