At my check-up on Monday, I was measuring right on for 32 weeks, and am still gaining less than with Ian and Zoe (which is great, since I gained too much with them technically!).
Little brother's heartbeat was holding steady in the 140's again, and he's more than likely head-down. He was flipping back and forth (I could feel it), but I haven't felt him flip in the past week. Of course, it's still early and doesn't matter...but it's fun to actually be able to make out what body part is moving at times. Often, when he stretches, you can see the big bump of his little bottom, or the small lump of a foot poking out. Even though this is the 3rd time, it's no less amazing to imagine the tiny little person growing and living in me!
He even has his own little schedule. Almost like clock work, every 4 hours, little man is moving and shaking! I wonder if he will be like Ian & Zoe, predictable to this same schedule once he is out of the womb. It's easier to think more and more what it will be like to have him on the outside as it gets closer!
I'm beginning to feel slightly slowed down by the bump in the front. It's taking a little more effort to get up and down from the ground. I have to be more conscious to walk around at regular intervals and stretch when doing computer work, too. I know this is all part of the journey, and am so thankful that so far there's been no major body pains! At this point before, I had major back pain and a few other annoyances. Overall, I feel WONDERFUL, so blessed and thankful for this amazing pregnancy.
So...8 months. Here we are!








3 comments:
GOODNESS its going by so fast!
I'm so glad that you're feeling so well these days! Especially glad that you're feeling better than the first two pregnancies because you have so much more to keep up with now... :)
Yes, it is Shay!
Kristen, you're so right. :)
Post a Comment