I had to share a couple of the latest ones. They're just too funny! (Although I am not sure I could beat when I was pregnant with Ian and was trying to open the front door with the car door remote...only realizing my error when I locked it and heard the beep from the parking lot).
Ian was in the back seat jabbering away about everything. He is constantly narrating, explaining, giving feedback, and questioning...anyway, always talking and telling us about something. Lately, he has taken this to the next level, and corrects us on things. "No, that is not a sea turtle, Mom. That is a leatherback turtle." OK! So, I forget what his latest correction was, but I turned to Matt and said,
"Ian is such a little know-it-all!"
He nodded agreement.
"I mean really. Like a know-it-all with a capital N!"
HAHA. Look on Matt's face: priceless.
Well, I'm having a "Preggism" again. I can't remember what the other one was! Oh well...there's always another blog post! I'm trying to capture more of these things since I have been so bad about chronicling the pregnancy for little brother. Ian and Zoe's pregnancy journals are full. Little brother needs more stories. Now, back to blueberries and strawberries. :)







1 comment:
THAT is funny! I would be afraid to know what my brain would do if I had a 3rd pregnancy.
Post a Comment