...and in comes marching big brother and big sister to begin the day!
I didn't want them to wake him up, so I gently set Eli on the bed in the warm place where I had been, on his back.
I walked to the bathroom and heard little grunting noises coming from the bed. (Oh dear, guess we woke him up after all!).
When I returned, he was on his stomach once more, slow and steady breathing...back to sleep!
Apparently, he can turn from his back to his stomach when he really wants!
You know what's amazing to me? Even watching this third of my children day-to-day in their development...I always marvel at this process of learning to move. Nobody told them they needed to move! They watched and tuned into the wiring of their brains for it, and just did it!
Who says babies aren't inspirational? :)







No comments:
Post a Comment