Monday, November 29, 2010

Hold Out Your Hand

Ian likes to pretend to give me things...money, food, and pretend pets to hold.

So I'm editing photos and he's watching Nemo. I thought nothing of it when he walked over and announced, "Mom, I have something to give you. Hold out your hand."

Willingly, I offered my left hand, while I continued working on the photo with my right on the mouse.

I quickly recoiled when I realized he was...

not

pretending

to hand me anything.

He was actually...

wiping

a booger

on my palm.

Mothering tip #5,567: Always hold out your hand when your child needs you. But, make sure you're looking. :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

That's better than what I thought he might be handing you. Might want to make sure to take your own advice to heart when the baby comes and Ian helps with the diapers! Hee hee

Julie said...

LOL! Oh hush!!! :)