Friday, April 8, 2011

Living Room Performances

I have some extra time this afternoon! Ian is playing nicely, Zoe is napping away, and Eli looks awful comfy in my lap, so I'm ending up at the computer a little longer than usual (during the day at least!). This gives me the time to upload some great performances by the kids in the living room earlier!

Of course, the REAL performance was just before I took the video...when Zoe counted from 1 to 10 all by herself!! I ended up prompting her a little for the recording, but I'm sure you get the idea! :) The cute thing was that Ian wanted me to video him singing his ABCs afterwards! I love it that they are excited to show what they have learned!

I wish I looked this cute when I simply counted to 10, or recited the alphabet (with 2 k's). Hehe.


P.S. I did mention my new camera has video capability, and I'd probably be taking a lot more videos, didn't I? :D

No comments: