Did you hear that?
I didn't either! It's too quiet!
Hmm...Eli is sleeping right over there.
. . .
Ian is quietly reading his books in his room, I can hear the pages turning on the baby monitor.
. . .
Hmm, that's only...1...2, kids.
Wait.
I have 3 kids.
One
is
missing!
(I can do simple math! Woohoo!).
Hmmm.
Zoe!?
Where
is
Zoe?!
(Panic. Panic!).
Where would you be if you knew Mommy thought you were going to be playing with your new legos for a while? Yup. You would be raiding Easter candy Grandma sent. That's why Mom left it on the counter, right?
She asks with her eyes, "Who? Me? I've been sitting right here the wholllle time!"
Oops! Bad Mommy!
But you know what they say...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Yummy! Chocolate! :)









3 comments:
She looks so sweet and innocent... like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth... :) Before you ask... http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/81900.html there's the definition of the phrase and a little more info about it...
hahaha you said WOOHOO!!!!!! haha i miss you guys!
Wow, thanks for the link. I learned something new! And I totally agree.."like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth" definitely fits! :)
And yes, Carrie, I said, "WOOHOO!!" We miss you!!! <3
Post a Comment