I saw the box on the porch the delivery guy brought. Mommy opened it, and snuck some things out of it, telling me I could have them later. I cried and threw myself on the floor. Then, she put the box down on the back porch and told me I could play with what was in it. The WHOLE box!
My friend Adler and I had so much fun. The box was full of snow! Then, it was rocks for my trucks, and rain. Also, it could be hair...and seeds. We played with them until dinner time...and maybe snuck up a few times from the table at dinner too. I don't know how mommy knew that we did, but she kept pulling white stuff out of my food and hair. Annoying!
Anyway, thank you for my wonderful present. I don't know what the other stuff she hid for Zoe's birthday was...but I think the white fluffy things were the best present ever!
Love,
Ian
P.S. Mommy didn't let Zoe play because Zoe only wanted to eat it. Mommy said that it could be anything I wanted it to be except for real food. Sisters are silly.







1 comment:
"The power -- of the styrofoam!" Have you seen Bolt???
My kids LOVE that stuff too. However, I DO NOT love the mess it makes!! Glad Ian had fun!
Post a Comment