I can't believe Zoe is almost one! Really...she seems too little to be one. Maybe, just maybe, the time flew by even faster in her first year than Ian's. I don't know, but wow...she's growing up too fast!
Little Miss has begun to show her colorful personality even more lately. She is a big ham (it runs in the family), and is ALWAYS tensed and ready for action. She is doing things on her own!
Lately, my favorite Zoe-ism (which has really only started in the past few days), is she tilts her head back and squeezes her eyes shut really tight and smiles this huge open-mouthed smile. I understand why parents say they want to eat their kids with a spoon. (This never made sense to me until I had kids of my own). I'm trying desperately to catch this moment in a photograph, but it is very elusive!
Zoe also has figured out that when Mommy starts telling Ian to find his shoes, we're going somewhere. She will walk around saying, "Bye, bye." She also finds her shoes on the floor next to Ian and tries to put them on her feet!
Tonight, I took her clothes and diaper off in our room. Little Zoe marched off to the shower all by herself! She even crawled in by herself!
My littlest baby...oh, how I will treasure these last weeks before she is one year old. She is already so much on her own! :)
New Year, New Adventures
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment