Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun Fri--I mean Saturday Night!

My intent was to keep adding to this post throughout the week and post it Friday.  But, Friday night sped past in a blur!  I had my first real photo shoot in a while.  It was so much fun!

Anyway, this week has been so full of funnies...I wish I could have remembered them all.  Here's a couple that I managed to get down before they fled my brain!

- Zoe got water all over herself (from attempting to fill a cup on the in-fridge thingy). She asked, "Take shirt off? It's wet!" So, I did. Then, we realized her skirt was wet too. So, there stood Zoe in just a diaper. She looked at me and smiled. Next thing I know, she's running around the house wildly shouting, "I'm FREE! I'm FREE!"

- Ian asked me for some money. I told him he had to get a job for money. He said he didn't want a job, just money. I told him I didn't have any money. He replied, "Yes you do. I KNOW you have money!"

- Zoe wanted to talk to my friend on the phone. My friend asked Zoe, "Will you buy me a car?" Zoe replied, "Nope," and stared quizzically at the phone for a minute. She furrowed her brow and handed it back. "Bye. Nope."

- I gave Ian a cookie while he was playing with some toys. He put it aside on a table. "I'm putting my cookie right here, Mom. That way, you can't squish it. You can go arounnnnnd my cookie. Just like I go arounnnnnd the garden and DON'T SQUISH IT." (He was very emphatic the second time about not squishing it. I guess Daddy has really driven this point home!).  :)

No comments: